- How do I make a hotel reservation with CubaTravelHotels.com?
- What happen when you receive a reservation request?
- How do I know that I have a CONFIRMED room reservation?
- Can I make a reservation directly through a hotel?
- What credit cards and other methods of payment do you accept?
- Are taxes and breakfast included in your prices?
- What does the term Cancellation Policy mean?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What do you charge for children traveling with their parents?
How do I make a hotel reservation online with CubaTravelHotels.com?
Making an online reservation is easy. Just complete the reservations making sure that you have given us your e-mail address and send it to us. As soon as we receive your request, we will contact your chosen hotel to confirm the reservation. It is our policy to reply to all request within 24 hours.
Please make sure that all the booking details are correct so as to avoid problems during check-in. Important points are the number of adults and number of children, which intend to occupy the room, the nationalities involved, the ages of the children, etc.
What happens when you receive the reservation request?
- We will check if your chosen hotel is available for the dates you have requested and also check the prices if the prices are not available online.
- If the hotel is not available, we will book for you an alternative hotel within a similar price range, standard, rating and location.
- If you are not satisfied with the alternative booking, then please contact us straight away to cancel the reservation. This cancellation must me made 7 days prior to the arrival date.
How do I know that I have a CONFIRMED room reservation?
Once the room is confirmed, we will send you by email a confirmation voucher detailing all the reservation and price conditions. We invite you to make printout of this voucher to be kept and presented at the time of your check-in. In most cases your voucher will be accompanied by a booking confirmation number. Make sure you have it with you upon arrival.
Can I make a reservation directly through a hotel?
Yes, but the prices displayed are only available through our website. If you make a reservation directly with the hotel, you will be charged an average 10% to 50% more.
What credit cards and other methods of payment do you accept?
All the hotels in our network operate on a pre-payment basis. Payment can be made using a major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex). Alternatively, payment can be made by Transfer via your bank. As soon as payment has been received, we will either fax or e-mail a "Hotel Voucher " to you using whichever method you choose.
Are taxes and breakfast included in your prices?
Yes, unless stated otherwise, all taxes and breakfast are included in the price. Effectively, this means that the rates quoted are the total price per person, and taxes or service charge will not be added to your bill.
What does the term Cancellation Policy mean?
This refers to the time limit in advance of arrival, before which you are entitled to cancel your booking without incurring a charge. In other words, if a hotel has a cancellation policy of 24 hours prior to arrival, and you cancel prior to this time, then you will not incur a charge. However if you cancel less than 24 hours prior to arrival, then a charge will be incurred. This charge will normally be equal to the first nights accommodation.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you cancel your reservation up to 7 working days before your scheduled arrival, there will be no cancellation charges. If you cancel your reservation less than 7 working days before your stay or if you do not show up at the hotel, you will be charged a credit card processing fee of 3.75% PLUS one night room rate.
What do you charge for children traveling with their parents?
The general policy concerning the charging of room and breakfast charges for children traveling together with their parents or family is as follows:
- Children more than 12 years of age: Any child this age is considered an adult by the hotel industry. Normal charges will apply both for the room and the breakfast.
- The child supplements will apply to children between the ages of 2-12 years (unless a different age range is specified). They only apply in twin or double rooms.
- Child supplements will not be available if the child age is not specified at the time of booking and we will charge for three adults in a triple room if this information is not supplied.
- Cost for babies are only suitable for children under 2 years old.